This beautiful and practical knife is perfect for all your chores around camp. It's perfect for food prep and hunting, yet small and light enough for every day carry.
The long handle has defined "flats" for indexing and sure grip that will sure to become your new favorite knife.
A knife for the American Outdoorsman.
Made by Jeff White Bladesmiths
Designed by Jamie L. Burleigh
8 3/4” OAL
3/32 1095 HC Steel
V grind w/ricasso
Curly Maple Handle w/Brass Pins
Bridle Leather Sheath (included)
- Long Handle w/defined “flats” for indexing and sure grip.
- Treated bridle leather.
- Larger belt loop for swing away dexterity.
- Drop leg design ease of reach and carry.
- Drop leg allows for waist straps and over coats/shirt access.
- Large sheath opening/approach for safe entry.