This Ache Away Muscle Rub salve is made from natural materials right here in PA. Ingredients: Olive oil ( infused with cayenne, ginger, calendula, willow bark ) bees wax, Cinnamon Cassia, Lemon Grass, arnica essential oils and vitamin E. You simply rub some on the area you need it and let it work, but please keep it away from sensitive tissue, and eyes.
Here is a little information on the ingredients; The Olive oil is just the carrier for the chemicals in the herbs and bees wax is what makes it a solid.
- The capsaicin in cayenne as potent pain-relieving properties when applied to the skin in a cream. This is because capsaicin helps reduce the amount of substance P, a neuropeptide produced by the body that travels to the brain to signal pain, When less substance P is produced, pain signals can no longer reach the brain, and feelings of pain decrease.
- Ginger has many benefits and for this application we focus on the anti inflammatory property.
- Calendula is applied to the skin to reduce pain and swelling (inflammation)
- Willow bark’s pain relieving potential has been recognized throughout history.
- Cinnamon Cassia has been used to help sooth aches and pains for thousands of years.
- Lemongrass contains citral, an anti-inflammatory compound.
- Arnica is applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains.
PLEASE NOTE: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking some of the ingredients if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use. Skin irritation may occur for some individuates, especially if you apply it after bathing. Historically the herbs in this product have been used for muscle aches, individual results may vary, we are not liable if this doesn't work for you. Not FDA Approved. Not intended to use in place of prescribed medicines. For external use only.